TLK-Thermo GmbH is well experienced in modeling and computer simulation of thermal systems. Our core competence lies in energy and thermal management of these systems in general as well as development and optimization of controllers for such.
We focus our activities on vehicle air conditioning systems for cars, busses, trains and planes and energy management of cars and busses as well as refrigeration and heat engineering for industry and private households. Furthermore, TLK carries out detailed analysis of thermodynamic components by means of simulation.
- Full vehicle thermal management.
- Simulation of expansion devices in R744 and R134a air conditioning systems.
- Thermal modeling of brakes.
- Optimization of heat exchangers.
- Detailed simulation of swash-plate compressors.
- Thermal management of fuel cells.
- Dynamic Rankine process simulation for exhaust energy recovery.
- Real-time modeling for Hardware-in-the-Loop, Embedded Systems and Model-Predictive Control.
TLK-Thermo GmbH offers the following simulation services:
- Model development.
- Model validation with measurement data.
- System and component design and optimization.
- Visual display of complex simulation data.
- Feasibility studies.
TLK-Thermo GmbH is working with the following tools:
- Modelica library TIL for thermal fluid systems.
- Modelica library AirConditioning of Modelon.
- C++ and Modelica libraries such as TILMedia for thermophysical data of materials and fluids, heat transfer and pressure drop correlations, numerical methods, optimization and visualization.
- Matlab and Simulink.
- Dymola and SimulationX for Modelica.
- dSPACE and ScaleRT for Real-time applications.
- TISC for platform independent co-simulation, tool coupling and simulation control.
- EnergyViewer and StateViewer to visualize and analyze simulation results.